Groups Under 10 Guests
"Thank you so much for the wonderful experience at Château des Charmes. It was the perfect spot for my wife and I to celebrate our third year anniversary. Everything from the grounds to the food, the history of Paul Bosc and family, and not to mention the wine of course. Amazing!! We will be recommending a tour to all our friends and family. Thank you again for your hospitality."
- Mark and Candice, Ontario
Tasty Trio. Munch & Sip in Style.
$55 per couple, taxes included.
Explore local flavours through a trio of delectable nibblies created especially by chefs from Queen’s Landing and Vineyard Sweets to pair with three of our premium wines, including Icewine. Your guide will help to demystify the art of wine and food pairing. But only you can say if the pair is a match or not. Our ‘Winegrowing 101’ is included in this experience.
Wine Country Romance
$75 per couple, taxes included.
When you arrive in the foyer of the Château, you will be greeted by your personal guide with a glass of our Brut sparkling wine. You then will be taken on a private guided tour of our St. David’s Bench Vineyard (weather permitting), crush room, underground barrel cellars and bottling line. Then sit back and relax in our stylish Paul Bosc Lounge for an educational tasting of four of our single vineyard wines, including Icewine, served in Schott Zwiesel crystal stemware. Canadian artisan cheese with all the accoutrements will also be served so you can slurp, roll and chew your way to finding the perfect match.
Picnic Made For Two
$110 per couple, taxes included. Reservation required.
Rekindle a romance or spark a new one with this private picnic for two. Your gourmet picnic basket is freshly prepared by local favourite The Pie Plate and includes a choice of fresh sandwich, a side salad, a decadent sweet treat, a bottle of water, and of course a bottle of Château des Charmes wine (white or red) to enjoy at your leisure as you take in the incredible scenery . But that’s not all! To conclude your romantic rendezvous you will be taken on a private tour of the winery. Your vineyard table awaits!
To book your program or to purchase gift certificates, please contact Dominique de Blois, Group Tour & FIT Programs Manager at 905-262-4219 x234 or email@example.com
“I have to tell you that the moment we entered the driveway and saw the majestic building we knew we had made the right choice. This was confirmed to us upon entering the château. What a wonderful welcome by all the staff. We were treated very well by all the staff we had contact with.You definitely have two new loyal customers. We look forward to tasting new products in the future and will continue to enjoy the products we tasted while at the winery.We will definitely visit again and perhaps next time we will have to opportunity to meet some of the Bosc family members. Again, thank you to all the staff.”
—The Browns, Hamilton, ON
The Fine Print:Reservations are required. Available every day at 10am, 11am, 2pm and 4pm, subject to availability. This program is offered for groups of 2 to 16 guests. Full payment is required at the time of reservation and it is non-refundable.
The Fine Print:Only one reservation per day at 12 noon. Weekends from May through September an additional reservation will be taken at 1pm, subject to availability. Full payment is required at the time of reservation and it is non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions for Private Tours:
- The age of majority in the province of Ontario is 19 years. Alcohol consumption on Château des Charmes’ premises is limited exclusively to those who have reached the age of majority or older. Chateau des Charmes reserves the right to request proof of age documentation of any of its guests.
- All private and group tour bookings are subject to availability.
- To guarantee your reservation, payment in full is required at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed at least two business days prior to the actual date of the program. Your charges will be based on this number given or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- Cancellation policy will be outlined in your booking confirmation and depends on the program chosen.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions if you book a program with a food component.
- Prices, wines and vintages are subject to change without notice.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Space/rooms as advertised are subject to availability and may be changed.
The Fine Print:Reservations are required. Available every day at 10am, 11am, 2pm and 4pm, subject to availability. Maximum 10 guests per time slot, you may be paired with other guests. Full payment is required at time of reservation and is non-refundable.